Mar 21, 2008

Last Minute Packing....

The last minute gong-show....

I got stressed...in short I was travelling by bus with a deadline of 6pm because that's when all the stores close. I was working it pretty good until one store then the other etc didn't have a part I wanted...I was tired constrained by time and excited/nervous and poor Kim got to witness my mini break down...It was a short burst of blah...letting it all out...Thanks for being calm and talking some sense into me!

I got home at 8pm and went to work checking things off my gear list etc. Things were going fairly smoothly until I got to my bike. I just simply couldn't get my pedals off so I could pack up my bike. I even asked my neighbour if he could use his manly strength and nothing. I was tired and a little cranky so decided I'd spray some WB40 let it sit over night and I'd deal with it in the morning.....

No comments: