May 29, 2008

Yogaslackers head to the Desert



I am gettting jittery with excitment as in a day I get to hang out with my new friends the Yogaslackers. Jason, Daniel and I are reuniting to take on the Desert Dash Adventure Race and then hang out for some solid team bonding while rock climbing in Red Rocks, practicing some acroyoga, slacklining, probably mountain biking, running and whatever other adventures we find ourselves in...It's been 2 months since we met, raced and kicked some serious butt in Baja Mexico and it feels like forever ago. I am sure to have tons of stories upon my return.

Also, Jason, introduced me to Skype. Interesting.....my first reaction was one of embarrassement and shyness until I got used to looking at myself and him....but then it was just really cool to actually talk and see and watch....oh technology, it brings many joys...but like many things in life with joys come lots of headaches...but I am an optimist! so the JOYS it is. My name is laugaitis....look me up if you want to chat!

I'm looking forward to time in the sun and with good company!

live, love, laugh,...DREAM!

No comments: