Apr 30, 2009

Ucluelet and Clayoquot Sound Kayak Training

I am getting stoked about the next week. I will be spending 9 days on Vancouver Island learning and expanding my skills in order to be an overnight assistant kayak guide. I will be working with SKILS to achieve all the necessary skills and information. 9 days camping in Ucluelet and the Clayoquot sound.... meeting new kayak enthusiasts and learning more about this beautiful part of British Columbia... doesn't get much better than that.

Crossfit training has been going well. I feel stronger already. Training session number 6 coming up today-looking forward to it in a type2 fun kind of way!

This week I also found out that I got into teacher school at SFU... I begin in September! woot woot!

live, love, laugh,..DREAM!
lina

No comments: