Dec 2, 2008

CHapter 2 IGWA complete Chapter 3 Peru to begin


An IGWA Race Report will be posted soon. Unfortunately or fortunately I am still traveling. The race went great....

Guadeloupe is a beautiful Island with lots to do.... We got to experience a wide range of activities as well as learn about the culture and ecology surrounding the island. I'll just say right now my new goal is to learn windsurfing....I am obsessed and so keen.... The yogaslackers placed a respectable 4th and was a force to be reckoned with in many of the events. I met a ton of fabulous people from around the globe and have made some beautiful contacts that I hope to keep. The organizers were fabulous and the fellow athletes even more so. I look forward to writing more about the event once I get settled in Peru.

I am writing this from the Vancouver airport. A place I just left 9 hours earlier and now find myself sitting back here ready for my next adventure. I will be in Peru tomorrow night eager to learn spanish, surf, ride, run, salsa etc etc....

I will do my best to keep my blog updated.

Live, Love, Laugh,...DREAM!

lina

No comments: