Nov 19, 2008

Tunnel Trail/Rattlesnake.....running in SB



Andrew is off heading back North to Vancouver BC... it was hard seeing him off but luckily the fun continues... I have to learn to enjoy it all without him otherwise it will be a long long journey down south....



So Daniel and I hit up some trails for a little mountain run... again I was not disappointed with fab views, awesome trails and a great running partner! We also tried to catch a view of the damage from the nutty fires that engulfed the local mountains in Santa Barbara... We didn't get too close but close enough to see the sad damage....





We are now getting ourselves ready for our big trip down to the Carribean to race in the IGWA race in the Guadeloupe islands... The race involves a wide variety of sports and cultural events from surfing to golfing from cooking to dancing.... it will be a fun adventure no doubt!



Following IGWA I will head back to Vancouver for about 9 hours hit up the backcountry slopes of Mt Seymour for my little backcountry ski adventure and then I am off to Peru that same evening to live, learn and explore....

Live, Love, Laugh,...DREAM!

lina

No comments: