May 22, 2009

Crossfit Vancouver and training

I am feeling stronger and stronger after each session of crossfit at the Vancouver gym. I feel like this will improve my power, speed and strength enormously and in return allow me to perform even better in whatever sport I am currently participating in.

I am also enjoying training again back in Vancouver. I have been on the bike loads, back on my feet running (although I would like to get out more on technical trails) and back in the boat kayaking. My next big race is Explore Sweden with the Yogaslackers and am hoping to conquer some trail runs as well as some kayak races. I am looking to race in the cyclocross circuit this fall on my new cross bike that I absolutely love thanks to Steed Cycles and Giant Bicycles.

Lots and lots of fun to be had.... Waking up everyday is so exciting!

live, love, laugh,...DREAM!
lina

No comments: