Oct 5, 2008

Life is ever changing...



I love life! Despite, the many ups and downs,... By keeping an optimistic attitude, learning from the many lessons life teaches you on the way, friendships and following your passions and dreams you will learn to live the life you want to live. I have just been through a very confusing time during these last 2 weeks of my life...mostly trying to figure out what it is I am suppose to be doing with my many gifts i have been given. I am lucky to have found an amazing person who has seen past my craziness, moments of indecision and emotional disorder...THANK YOU (having unconditional support is important throughout trying times). I have also made a huge decision this weekend...a decision to follow the positive energy in my life, a decision that might not be accepted by most but will lead me to what I believe to be a fulfilling, adventurous life where I will be able to give all that I am meant to give and receive that which is needed to balance the circle of life. I finally feel like I have maybe found my feet again. It is a beautiful feeling...

All this being said: I have many big decisions and choices ahead of me but they are beginning to feel exciting rather than daunting...

This weekend I managed to meet some new wonderful people that I look forward to getting to know more, I reunited with some old friends, I learned more about a new close friend and also got to experience some fun outdoor adventures along the way. I went whitewater kayaking with Andrew and Kala for the second time (this time down the Cheakamus)...I look forward to many more adventures on the river.

I also raced in my first cyclocross race (well sort of, I was on a mountain bike): it was tough, but am looking forward to persevering through the challenge.

I also went for a beautiful run around Buntzen lake with Andrew. We ran he Diez Vistas trail which is a beautiful technical trail looking over Deep Cove. It is definitely my favorite time of year to run, the crisp air, the colourful leaves and quiet trails. AWESOME!
We finished off the evening with dinner with friends Paul and Angie.

I couldn't have asked for a better rainy weekend in the city.

Live, Love, Laugh,..DREAM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Lina, follow your dream. It's not how many times we get knocked down, but how many times we get up.