Nov 20, 2014

"Life is for Deep Kisses, Strange Adventures, Midnight Swims, and Rambling Conversations" ...

These past few weeks have been fun, interesting, difficult, passionate, lonely, and full of bliss...

I dream of the beaches, the races, the people of SUP.... I get perked up and fill with joy during my cool bike commutes through town, putting on my drysuit to go for a beautiful paddle, the fall leaves, the crisp dark night rides, and glorious moments with Andrew and my friends....

My days are filled with moments of thinking of this....

feeling this

and hoping that by staying true to myself it will all come together.... Lots of thinking of about "life" and "my purpose"....

I am stoked to announce that I got a sweet little contract with what seems to be a pretty rad school up high in the hilltops of West Vancouver.... I get to further explore the outdoors in the snow and share its amazingness with students and staff.. I could not have asked for a more perfect gig at this point in time... Thank you Collingwood School for giving me this opportunity, I look forward to my time with you!!!!!! Bring on the SNOW!

I also have been playing outside quite a bit with Andrew and friends... We have been night riding (I love night time adventures,.... something very magical about being out in the wild outdoors while most of the world is inside safe and sound)... and going on some pretty epic rides around the area... I have also had the time to let myself run free in the trails.. Trail running is just one of the best things around, just you and the environment trying to create something magical... After a minor break from paddling I have been able to get out a few times on my own but more excitingly I've paddled in some new areas with some pretty amazing folk.... Blessed...

Most importantly just keep finding your pure joys of life... its what keeps me going...


pre paddle fun photo by Heather Aquino

Live, Love, Laugh,...DREAM!

lina

No comments: