Apr 13, 2015

Clinic Fun!

I am really enjoying teaching clinics these days. I love helping others achieve their goals and watch their stroke and stoke improve throughout our time together.

I feel so lucky to have been able to meet some more SUP communities in the PNW area this past month. From teaching clinics at Alderbrook Resort in WA to a weekend full of clinics on Vancouver Island at Pacifica Paddle Sports and with Brian Raymer who puts on the SixPackRace Series in Victoria.

I have taught kids, high school classes, Women specific, beginners, intermediate/advanced, fitness, and race clinics.....

It feels so good to be able to pass on my knowledge, experiences, and passion to others in a way where I can actually see the improvements physically and emotionally:)

Thank you to all who help me spread my lessons and passions for health, the outdoors, sport, and SUP with others.

To all keep paddling and following your dreams!!!!

For the opportunities to have clinics with me please do not hesitate to contact through email me at laugaitis@gmail.com

live, love, laugh,..DREAM!
lina























No comments: