Jul 6, 2012

BACK IN CANADA!

We made it to Vancouver June 29th!
Friends had a party for our return: lovely!
We went camping and mountain biking in Squamish and Whistler: SOOOOO Fun despite the rain! Felt great on the mtn bike (I think I am stronger than when I left... is this possible?)
We flew to Toronto to chill with family and meet new family members (Kief is a little man, and Krissy is super cute,... the Augaitis and significant others are doing well...)
We have been eating all sorts of delicious food that we have not eaten for a year and its all wonderful even if my tummy is having some digestive issues...

I am racing in my first SUP race in 11 months tomorrow in Port Credit (Eastern Canadian SUP Champs). I am excited, nervous, and curious. I have been out of the loop and not on a board. I hope the cross training in China has kept me in the game. ...time will tell.

In two days we are heading to Algonquin park for a week canoe/SUP trip.... Can't wait for peaceful paddling, lake swimming, off the mat yoga, and beautiful views.

I love being back.... I love CANADA.... I feel great!
Life is good

keep the adventures rolling...

live, love, laugh,..DREAM!
lina

No comments: