May 24, 2012

Taking the positive and moving forward...

a little note:

In the last couple of days after releasing my emotions and getting on with life, I have come to realize that I am growing as a person. I am not grown up yet:) but I am learning and developing into a better human being...into someone I would like to be.

I have already moved on (quicker than I would have in the past). In the last few days I have been inspired through other people either in person or reading on the internet.

I am already trying to sort out the next several adventures and races.

I am trying to enjoy my last weeks here in China before we head back to North America. We have some vague plans, but most importantly I want to take it all in at a slower pace than I usually do... I want to "stop and smell the roses" so to speak.

that being said, the rain has ceased and I want to ride my bicycle...

live, love, laugh,..DREAM!
lina



1 comment:

seanverret said...

Hey Lina, as someone very much like you always looking to the next adventure or race it is sometimes very hard to just relish the moment you're in and be thankful for what you have now. Live in the now for the rest of your trip. You can plan when you get home.